TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LakeOzarkAds is a platform for users to connect with one another. LakeOzarkAds does not participate in, nor is it a party to, any classifieds transactions. LakeOzarkAds does not screen or control users who may sell, buy, or trade using LakeOzarkAds, nor does LakeOzarkAds review, endorse, guarantee or authenticate all listings offered for sale or trade. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
* Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services
* Sellers and buyers are responsible in resolving any disputes that may arise from classifieds transactions. It is important to use care throughout your dealings with other users in LakeOzarkAds. LakeOzarkAds cannot and does not confirm each and every user-purported identity.
* Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
* Upon the completion of a sale, sellers and buyers are responsible for their own payment, shipping costs, applicable taxes and any other costs incurred by participating in LakeOzarkAds classifieds.
LakeOzarkAds is a classified ads website for United States and Canadian residents only. Ads posted on LakeOzarkAds must be in English.
LakeOzarkAds services are available to all of our users who can perform legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using or registering with LakeOzarkAds, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself.
Anyone who is considered a minor (under the age of 18) in the state or province of residence is prohibited from registering as a user. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse access of our service to anyone at our sole discretion.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
You are solely responsible for all activities within your account under your password. Password should be treated with care and should not be disclosed to anyone. You cannot use your password or anyone else's password for any unauthorized purpose. You indemnify LakeOzarkAds and its staff from all claims and liabilities made by a third party resulting from all activities incurred within your account. Additionally, your account may not be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party.
Web Linking may be used to direct users of LakeOzarkAds to an external website. Web Linking may not be used to direct users of LakeOzarkAds to a porn, explicit adult content, hate, or a questionable content website (as determined by LakeOzarkAds). As well, directing users to an external website for the purpose of soliciting information, scam or fraud is strictly prohibited. Violation of the mentioned rules will result in the ad(s) being discarded or modified and the member being banned from LakeOzarkAds at the discretion of WorldFreeAds with no refund of premium services fees.
LakeOzarkAds's classified service is free, to both buyers and sellers. However, in the event that the sellers wish to upgrade their classified ad to better market their product, they will be charged accordingly.
You are responsible for all of your payment, through the use of our premium services along with all applicable taxes. During promotional period, we may waive the fee to these premium services. From time to time, we may add new services; the fee of the new services will be effective at the start of that service. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any of our services and fees at any time with or without notice.
All sellers must:
1. Comply with applicable laws. You may not offer for sale, trade or adoption any items or services to buyers in a jurisdiction where the item, service, or terms of the sale violate applicable laws or regulations. You also may not offer for sale, trade or adoption any item or service that violates LakeOzarkAds's policies as described below in "Prohibited Items and Services."
2. Provide accurate and up-to-date information. You must accurately describe the item you are selling, trading or offering for adoption. You may not include any language in your ad, which may mislead potential buyers or cause your ad to be included in search results to which it is not responsive.
3. Avoid inappropriate ad content. You may not link to, post, or include advertisements for goods or other materials that: (a) describe items or services that you are not selling in LakeOzarkAds, or (b) you do not have right to link to or include. You also may not include any content or images in your ad that are obscene, offensive, harmful to minors, invasive of anyone's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate.
4. Have the rights to and possession of item. You may not offer any item for sale, trade or adoption that is not in your possession, you do not have the right to sell or trade items that does not exist at the time of the ad.
5. Place item in the appropriate category. You must list your item in the MOST appropriate category. LakeOzarkAds reserves the right to relocate an ad that is deemed to be in an inappropriate category.
6. Not submit personal email and/or web addresses (unless the web address is part of the Web Linking premium service) on their ads. Your email address is kept confidential until you make a reply to an offer. This will help deter unsolicited email marketing from spammers. Buyer contacts seller by submitting a message in "contact seller" on a particular ad. LakeOzarkAds reserves the right to remove personal emails and/or web addresses from an ad.
7. Provide an honest representation of your item for sale and indicating if your item is used, refurbished or a replica of the original.
Buyers are free to browse through the classified ads on our site and need not register with us to buy or contact sellers.
LakeOzarkAds does not associate itself with the negotiation process between buyers and sellers. However, if a prospective buyer shows interest in an ad by submitting a message in "contact seller", LakeOzarkAds will relay this initial email to the seller on the buyer's behalf to initiate the negotiation process. Afterwards, the buyer and seller will communicate directly via their own emails. LakeOzarkAds only initiates this contact to help facilitate the negotiation process and does not and will not have control beyond this point. Buyers and sellers are responsible for their own negotiation and use of information.
Certain ads listed on LakeOzarkAds may contain a web link where buyers are free to navigate to the linked website. Be advised, LakeOzarkAds is not affiliated or responsible for the content of the linked website. Any action or activity by the buyer on the linked website is at his/her sole responsibility.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND SERVICES
It is the responsibility of both the seller and the buyer to ensure that the items or services listed for sale, trade or adoption are appropriate for sale, trade or adoption under all applicable laws and regulations. You may not sell, trade or adopt the following items or services under any circumstances:
1. Any item or service that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Any item that infringes the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights of third parties.
3. Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including, but not limited to, counterfeit currency, coins, stamps, and equipment used to produce them.
4. Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the protection of live animals, including endangered species and domesticated animals, as well as any products made from or including any parts of an animal protected by law or regulation.
5. Any item that has been the subject of a product recall by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, other government agency, or product manufacturer including items containing hazardous substances without a warning label.
6. Individual contracts, services, and any item that is non-transferable.
7. Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner inconsistent with federal, state/province, or legal regulations.
8. Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons.
9. Any items that can be used to inflict bodily harm on others, such as firearms, bombs, ammunition, firearm parts, switchblade knives, fireworks, or any kind of weaponry.
10. Bulk email lists containing names, addresses, or other personal information.
11. Gaming items such as, slot machines, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, and sweepstakes entries.
12. Alcohol or tobacco products, prescription drugs, medical devices and non-prescription drugs that make treatment claims that require FDA approval.
13. Items or services related to identification such as, citizenship documents, birth certificates, police or other government insignia.
14. Human or animal parts, including blood, organs and bodily fluids.
15. Any other item or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation or which LakeOzarkAds determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale, trade or adoption through the services provided by LakeOzarkAds.
LakeOzarkAds encourages you to post ads in LakeOzarkAds as long as they are not duplicates or other forms of spam, or otherwise inconsistent with the LakeOzarkAds terms and conditions. LakeOzarkAds may take action to delete classified ads and/or LakeOzarkAds user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in LakeOzarkAds may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Posting identical, near duplicate, or otherwise, variant listings for the same item/service
2. Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
3. Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
4. Posting an ad for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
5. Posting an ad that contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This may include an ad that instruct the user(s) to contact the person/company posting the ad for more information and then require the user to pay a fee for that information.
6. Posting a job ad that requires a monetary investment by the user at any time.
7. Posting an ad that requires a user to register before getting detailed information about the product or position.
8. Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
9. Soliciting a LakeOzarkAds user to post an ad in another classifieds site.
LakeOzarkAds users do not appreciate spam. Spamming gives you and your service a bad name and decreases the effectiveness of your ads. LakeOzarkAds may take corrective action, at our discretion, when prohibited activities or other misuses of the service become apparent.
At LakeOzarkAds, we offer free classified listings. This does not mean that we accept spam or junk ads that are not only unwanted, but are also rarely viewed. Our classified ads have value; hence, they are for serious buyers and sellers. Your ad should genuinely reveal your item or service; this creates trust on your part and it will only assist you in the sale of your product.
LakeOzarkAds reserves the right to reject an ad or even ban a member who does not adhere to our user agreement in order to help safeguard our community of buyers and sellers. Please see "prohibited items/services" and "spam".
In addition, classified ads for, containing, or linking to the following will not be accepted:
* Explicit adult products or services
* "Income Guarantees", "Get-Rich-Quick Schemes", or unrealistic claims
* Chain marketing
* Stuffing envelopes, ad typing, or similar ventures
* Pyramids or binary schemes
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold LakeOzarkAds and its officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your membership or your use or misuse of our services. This includes, but not limited to, posting content on LakeOzarkAds, entering into transactions with other members, contacting others pertaining to their ad(s), infringing a third party's intellectual property or other rights, failing to deliver goods or payment after a sale agreement or otherwise arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
All content included on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images, is the property of LakeOzarkAds, its licensors or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of LakeOzarkAds and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of LakeOzarkAds or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. You may not copy, publish, distribute, create derivative works of, or commercially exploit the content of this web site, or use this web site for any other purpose.
LakeOzarkAds, the LakeOzarkAds logo and all trademarks, service-marks, and trade names appearing on the site are the property of LakeOzarkAds or their respective owners that have granted LakeOzarkAds the right to use such marks.
USE OF INFORMATION AND SERVICES
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LakeOzarkAds DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, LakeOzarkAds DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS CURRENT, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES/PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL LakeOzarkAds BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PROVISION OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF LakeOzarkAds HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LakeOzarkAds RIGHT TO TERMINATE
LakeOzarkAds, in its sole discretion, may terminate any classified listing or your LakeOzarkAds user ID immediately and without notice if (a) LakeOzarkAds believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the LakeOzarkAds terms and conditions of service, or (b) LakeOzarkAds believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others, or (c) LakeOzarkAds believes you have conducted fraudulent activities on LakeOzarkAds. No refund will be given upon termination of classified listings or user ID accounts.
From time to time, LakeOzarkAds may amend its terms and conditions to enhance our services with or without notices.
Your continue use of LakeOzarkAds services will indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions of the agreement. It is recommended that you review our terms and conditions periodically. This agreement was last updated on July 6, 2010.
LakeOzarkAds reserve the right to change or discontinue some or all of our services at any time with or without notice.
Please help us keep LakeOzarkAds a safe and enjoyable site. If you see a listing that violates our rules, please notify us immediately.